Dean’s Advisory Board
The RSCPHSW Dean’s Advisory Board includes public health, nutrition, and social work practitioners and representatives of the South Florida community. This Committee reviews progress toward the College’s mission and goals and provides input on all aspects of this mission, including teaching, research, service, and practice. The members of the Dean’s Advisory Board often assist in curriculum development; to identify internship sites/preceptors, opportunities for student and faculty research projects, and workforce development needs; to support fundraising efforts, and suggest future directions for the College.
- Honorable Katy Sorenson, President & CEO, The Good Government Initiative
- Honorable Rene Garcia, Senator, 40th District, The Florida Senate
- Dr. Pau Ahr, President & CEO, Camillus House
- Dr. Alina Alonso, Director, Florida Department of Health in Palm Beach County
- Dr. Andrew G., Dean, former CDC member
- Mr. Bill M. Duquette, CEO, Baptist Homestead Hospital
- Mr. Robert B. Eadie, Administrator, Florida Department of Health in Monroe County
- Mr. Jose R. Fox, President & CEO, United HomeCare
- Dr. Bruce Hayden, President & CEO, Banyan Health Systems, Inc.
- Dr. Cheryl Holder, James Wilson Bridges, MD Medical Society
- Ms. Terisa James, Executive Vice President of Programs & Fund Development, Health Choice Network, Inc.
- Dr. Barry Kinzbrunner, Executive Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, VITAS Innovative Hospice Care
- Ms. Marisel Losa, Executive Director, Health Council of South Florida
- Dr. Steven E. Marcus, President & CEO, Health Foundation of South Florida
- Ms. Vanessa L. Mills, Executive Director, Empower “U” Inc.
- Ms. Annie Neasman, President & CEO, Jessie Trice Community Health Center, Inc.
- Dr. Martha Pelaez, Healthy Aging Initiative Director, Health Foundation of South Florida
- Dr. Lillian Rivera, Administrator, Florida Department of Health in Miami Dade County
- Dr. John Rock, Dean, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
- Mr. Zeff Ross, Administrator, Memorial Hospital West
- Ms. Martha Sanchez, CEO, Miami-Dade AHEC, Inc.
- Dr. Paula Thaqi, Director, Florida Department of Health in Broward County