The annual Path Awards recognize distinguished individuals in public health, social work and dietetics for their contributions and commitment to promoting and protecting the health and welfare of South Florida.
Here’s the official list of the 2016 honorees…
- Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Arthur Agatston, Center for Prevention and Wellness, Baptist Health South Florida
- Stempel 10th Anniversary Award: Michele Ciccazzo, FIU Robert Stempel College of Public Health & Social Work, retired
- Corporate: Office Depot Foundation
- Pathfinder Award: Feeding South Florida
- Advocacy Award: Shed Boren, Camillus House & Health
- Disease Prevention Award: Union Positiva, Inc.
- Environmental Health Award: Timothy Mayer, Florida Department of Health-Palm Beach County
- Innovation Award: Mark Howard Rosenblum, University of Miami | Jackson Health System
- Social Wellbeing Award: The Women’s Fund Miami-Dade
- Young Professional of Promise Award: Alison Morales Kerr, Florida Department of Health in Monroe County
These awardees as well as the yet-to-be-announced Robert Stempel Award winner will be honored at a luncheon to be held at Jungle Island on Tuesday, April 19, 2016. Buy your tickets now.